SIT/Systems Debug Intern (BS Level)
Come intern with the Mobile Communicatiosn Group as an SIT or Systems Debug Engineer Intern
In the SIT role, you will have the opportunity to build and test software releases for mobile baseband processor, run 2G/3G/LTE tests on target hardware, report test results and enter problems into bug database and retest fixed bugs.
In the System Debug role, you will have the opportunity to validate problems reported by the customer, assist System Debuggers in validating problems reported by the customer and validating fixes on target HW, write or assist in the development of test plans and procedures as needed, analyze a problem and complete detailed reports, reproduce and document the bugs during testing and communicate them to different groups/teams.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Follow methodical processes and document results precisely
- Have methodical problem solving skills
- Be detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate test results to other team members
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a dynamic,high-pressure and team oriented environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible hours and be available on weekends as needed. Job may require late work hours sometimes
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
- Minimum of 3 months experience with software/programming languages (i.e. C, C++, C#, Visual Basic/.NET. Perl, Python, Java, etc.)
- Any testing experience in embedded environment
USA-California, Santa Clara
Feb 23, 2013
Jun 29, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...