PVH Corp. is a global, action-oriented company characterized by achievement and commitment. We want people who are hungry for both professional and personal growth; who will help us take our brands, our businesses and our community service to new heights; and who, with our support, will strive to reach their full potential.
The Director of Information Security is focused on translating high-level business requirements into enterprise security initiatives and programs to achieve the Company’s mission, goals and objectives. The Director must interact and coordinate the implementation of initiatives with the Information Technology Department to ensure appropriate progress. The Director is also responsible for metrics, dashboards and executive reports that assess the Company’s information security program and identify potential security risks.
This position is a director level role responsible for leading PVH Corp’s global information security program. This role will be responsible for establishing, coordinating and overseeing the information security strategy and direction for the Company.
Specific responsibilities include:
- collaborating with, and counseling various business lines on information security programs
- creating and implementing enterprise-wide information security programs
- developing an IT risk management framework
- developing and maintaining information security policies
- designing and implementing information security policy education, training, and awareness activities
- monitoring compliance with Company security policies and applicable laws
- coordinating investigations and reporting of security incidents
- advocating for all Company information security related issues, including the planning and development of the information security strategy in support of the Company's strategic plan
- collaborating with key business and IT leaders to develop security policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Company's systems and data
- creating and implementing a risk management framework to ensure the appropriate application of information security controls based on risk
- consulting with business owners regarding their information security risks and responsibility in minimizing those risks
- identifying and communicating potential security risks and recommended solutions to Company management
- ensuring that IT complies with existing laws and regulations (e.g SOX, PCI, HIPPA, European Privacy etc.) and that the Company's IT environment is secure
- working with executive management to prioritize Company security initiatives and spending based on appropriate risk management and/or financial methodology
- coordinating with appropriate entities in any lawful compliance reviews or investigations related to the security of electronic protected information and/or any information technology investigation.
5+ years of information security management
The following certifications required: CISA, CISSP or CISM
- Good verbal and written communication.
- High business acumen in the area of information security.
- Handle multiple tasks/projects with adherence to deadlines.
- Detail oriented and innovative.
- Must be flexible to adapt to change within both the business and information technology.
- Effectively interface with multiple levels of management, as well as diverse areas of the global business.
- Able to manage various level of staff.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation - 2 years ago
PVH has the buttoned-down look all sewn up. A top apparel firm worldwide and key US dress-shirt maker, PVH sells clothes, accessories, and...