CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT TECHNICIAN, COMMERCIAL LINES
Job Number : 10320
Job Location :
Terre Haute, IN
Job Category : Insurance Services
Job Type : Full Time
Old National Insurance, a subsidiary of Old National Bank, is seeking a Customer Service Agent (CSA) Technician, Commercial Lines in our Terre Haute , Indiana office. Old National is the largest independent retail insurance agency headquartered in Indiana and is one of the top 100 insurance brokers in the U.S.
- Provide support to Customer Service Agents in the processing of commercial policies and entering information into the agency management system.
- Request and process policy change requests, issue binders, certificates of insurance and auto identification cards.
- Responsible for processing commercial audits, renewals, renewal corrections, Direct Notice of Cancellation (DNOC) and cancellations.
- Accountable for researching and resolving customer inquiries as it relates to policyholder maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field is preferred.
- 1 year of customer service, office administration and/or insurance experience is required; prior commercial lines experience is a plus.
- Indiana Property & Casualty license must be attained within6 months.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Previous Agency Management systems experience is a plus, Vertafore/Sagitta preferred.
- Previous Document Imaging systems experience is a plus; Vertafore/ImageRight preferred.
- Must be detail oriented, able to excel in a fast-paced environment, able to meet deadlines and work with a sense of urgency.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
Diversity…Our differences enhance business performance
Old National is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. I ndividuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans and veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the SVP Talent Acquisition Manager, to fill a specific position.