This is a great opportunity for Senior Pricing Analyst to work with an industry leader in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Honeywell International is a $31 billion diversified technology and manufacturing global leader. Honeywell has more than 125,000 employees in 120 countries around the world and has a demonstrated heritage of innovation and achievement.
Honeywell Life Safety (HLS) is a strategic business unit in Automation and Control Solutions (ACS). HLS innovates to protect and save lives worldwide everyday. It is a global leader in many growing industries, including commercial fire systems, smoke and gas detection, personal protective equipment (PPE), and home and hospital patient monitoring. Its quality products, integrated system solutions, and services make life safer, more comfortable, more secure, and more productive in every corner of our world. You can find leading-edge HLS technology in the products, software, and solutions all around you, including at airports, hotels, healthcare institutions, business centers, stadiums, industries, and schools.
The Senior Pricing Analyst will work across the HLS global lines of business in conjunction with Marketing to coordinate and develop price recommendations for existing product lines and new product introductions. This role will be responsible for establishing effective metrics and reporting to drive more margin through pricing. This role will support the HLS Marketing leader in driving pricing excellence across HLS and in achieving annual pricing goals.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Review of discounting structures and rebate programs,
- Perform post-mortem of launched platforms to identify pricing deviations from original business case proposals,
- Monitor and validate performance to annual pricing goals identifying areas of risks and opportunities,
- Perform analysis linking pricing activities to financial results, and
- Attend the Monthly HLS Pricing Review meetings. This role should be prepared to present key findings and observations of pricing activities from a financial view during these meeting.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or Marketing.
- 4 years of pricing experience, with a combination of accounting and financial analysis in increasingly responsible roles.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
- MBA a plus
- Process oriented with strong problem solving skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Ability to create and utilize financial models to evaluate investment and pricing options.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment and to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact across functional groups and with different levels of the organization.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships through teamwork and influencing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Honeywell International - 2 years ago
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...