Linux Systems Engineer-01127792
Support an intelligence community client. Organize, maintain, and integrate operational cross-domain solutions. Provide technical hands-on system configuration of operational systems and integrate external systems to ensure connectivity. Provide technical support to engineering teams and support government enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures. Identify gaps in CDS capabilities, design solutions for the gaps, collaborate with engineering teams in implementing solutions, report on current status and capabilities of CDS solutions, and participate on engineering teams to standardize procedures to provide repeatable processes and test results. Identify hardware and software license needs for design and deployment activities. Provide Tier 3 and Tier 4 support for legacy and next-generation CDS deployments and feedback on system integration to the senior cross-domain solution specialist.
- 2+ years of experience with Linux systems engineering or administration
- Experience with engineering hardened Linux and Solaris OS loads
- Experience with creating and modifying bash and Perl scripts
- Experience with installing and maintaining development tools
- Knowledge of networking and the network stack
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph required
- BA or BS degree in Technology
- Experience with installing and administering Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, and LDAP
- Experience with installing, configuring, and managing COTS or GOTS cross domain solutions
- Experience with guiding a system or solution through the security authorization process in accordance with DCID 6/3 and the NISCAP documentation process
- Experience with configuring and managing trusted operating systems, including TSOL, Solaris with TX, SELinux, and STOP
- Experience with analyzing SELinux policy
- Experience with working in a network service provider role
- Experience with working within an ITIL governed environment
- Experience with customer service
- Ability to show personal accountability, responsiveness, and internal drive for excellent performance
- Possession of excellent organizational skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- CISSP Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/D/V.
Job : Network Engineering
Primary Location : United States-Maryland-Annapolis Junction
Travel : No
Booz Allen Hamilton - 16 months ago
For almost a century, consultants at Booz Allen Hamilton have been helping US government agencies operate more efficiently at home and...