The Clinical Services Director is responsible for supervising and overseeing all clinical staff providing day to day clinical care of terminal patients and their families. This individual is responsible for all medical management activities across the continuum of care as they relate to end of life palliative care. The Clinical Services Director is accountable for the overall quality of and efficient delivery of hospice services to all patients enrolled in the hospice program.
Please see our hospice video and hear from RNs directly on why Evercare is a great place to be:
Additional responsibilities include:
- Addresses business and operational challenges
- Sets team direction and leads the team appropriately
- Assists with coordination of patient admissions when needed
- Provides guidance to team members
- Participates in and/or directs Quality Assurance activities
- Overall program management
- Management of Clinical Services Supervisors and Clinical Services Manager
- Forecasting and planning
- Maintains patient care costs to within budgeted metrics
- Following state and federal regulations/requirements
- Problem solving and handling escalated issues
Additional Assets Preferred:
- Current and unrestricted RN licensure in the state of Georgia
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required; BSN and MSN highly preferred
- 3-4 years of Management experience in leading a team
- Successful candidates will be highly organized and possess excellent communication skill
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
OptumHealth is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
- Long Term Care
- Palliative Care
- Home Health
OptumHealth helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their health care needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
At OptumHealth, you will perform within an innovative culture that's focused on transformational change in the health care system. You will leverage your skills across a diverse and multi-faceted business. And you will make contributions that will have an impact that's greater than you've ever imagined.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
UnitedHealth Group - 23 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of...