Must be willing to learn and listen to instructions.
- 4 years experience preferred
- Must be willing to work as directed.
- Must be dependable and capable of working independently.
- Must have professional appearance and good people skills.
- Must have proven mechanical aptitude.
- Must be willing to work unusual hours.
- Must be willing to work overtime when needed to do so.
- Must be willing to travel if necessary.
- Must have a valid drivers license and be able to maintain an acceptable driving record in line with CSI requirements.
- Must be able to pass all DOT drug-related testing.
- Must be able to meet company lifting standards.
- Must have basic hand tools.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have good customer-relation skills.
- Must be able to use reference materials.
- Should be able to demonstrate an awareness of financial coding processes.
- Basic computer skills helpful but not required.
- Must be able to pass Level II Technician Certification.
- Perform semi-skilled tasks as directed by supervisory personnel.
- Assist other service personnel as directed.
- Perform preventive maintenance per company standards as directed.
- Perform general compressor unit maintenance and make appropriate minor repairs.
- Perform basic unit operations.
- Actively participate in training programs.
- Learn basic compressor and engine theory and maintenance.
- Comply with all company and customer safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Comply with all other company policies and procedures.
- Complete appropriate paperwork as directed.