- BA/BS in Business, Health Care Administration or a Social Science OR High school diploma/GED and equivalent job experience of 3 years.
- Exceptions to the educational requirements must comply with state law and have the written approval of the regional vice president.
- Valid driver’s license.
- One year of supervisory experience required.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with all levels of personnel internal and external to the company.
- Ability to travel, staying overnight as necessary.
- Experience in managing systems, processes, and people.
- Working knowledge of Federal, State and Local regulations concerning services to individuals with mental retardation and/or developmental disabilities.
- Ability to use a calculator and operate general office equipment.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Responsible for the overall operation of assigned service site(s) including staff, budget, compliance with State/Federal regulations or standards of service, and general quality of service to person(s) served in these programs.
- These tasks are highly complex and require negotiation and communication skills, organizational abilities, advocacy skills, and overall business sense.
Through its residential, training, and support services, ResCare offers RESpect and CARE to people with physical and mental disabilities....