- BA/BS in Business, Health Care Administration or a Social Science OR High school diploma/GED and equivalent job experience of 3 years.
- Exceptions to the educational requirements must comply with state law and have the written approval of the regional vice president.
- Valid driver’s license.
- One year of supervisory experience required.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with all levels of personnel internal and external to the company.
- Ability to travel, staying overnight as necessary.
- Experience in managing systems, processes, and people.
- Working knowledge of Federal, State and Local regulations concerning services to individuals with mental retardation and/or developmental disabilities.
- Ability to use a calculator and operate general office equipment.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Responsible for the overall operation of assigned service site(s) including staff, budget, compliance with State/Federal regulations or standards of service, and general quality of service to person(s) served in these programs.
- These tasks are highly complex and require negotiation and communication skills, organizational abilities, advocacy skills, and overall business sense.
ResCare - 16 months ago
Through its residential, training, and support services, ResCare offers RESpect and CARE to people with physical and mental disabilities....