Here's a rare opportunity to join one of America's most trusted brands. Renewal by Andersen (RbA) is the exclusive start-to-finish window and patio door replacement division of Andersen Corporation -- the most recognized window name in the United States for over 100 years.
Our Seattle office is looking to add the right person to our dynamic and growing production team. The Order Entry Specialist will work cooperatively with the production and service teams to assure the high level of order accuracy that our customers have grown to expect. Specifically this position will be responsible for order entry across multiple platforms and vendors, ensuring that orders are properly entered per customer specifications and reflect proper pricing structures.
- Process orders using standard order entry modules
- Ensure accuracy by maintaining data integrity during the order entry process
- Verify cost of jobs are accurately reflected internally and externally
- Maintain product knowledge across the product line
- Communicate any pricing discrepancies
- Assist with proper invoicing of order
- Collaborate with production and service to assure that orders are properly reflected in the appropriate systems
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
This position was posted on behalf of our client by Another Source.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent progressive work experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a similar position. Building trade experience a plus
- High attention to detail with proven accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Demonstrated analytic skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Access
- Knowledge of QuickBooks or equivalent accounting software a plus
Renewal by Andersen - 2 years ago