ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Directs and manages all aspects of the Terminix acquisition process. Builds relationships with contacts and companies to obtain acquisition leads.
- Actively pursues acquisition targets, determines offers, and negotiates prices.
- Employs both written and verbal communication to interact tactfully and effectively with internal and external stakeholders on sensitive and/or complex topics
- Builds connections with outside organizations to generate acquistion leads.
- Oversees all aspects of finding and acquiring target companies; directs the work of direct reports to achieve targets
- Provides strategic direction, planning, and execution to meet/exceed profitability, productivity, and efficiency goals
- Uses resources effectively to generate solutions; takes initiative when resolving problems and has the analytical ability to find creative solutions to problems
- Develops and implements a plan to retain customers and employees at each acquired company.
- Maintains and manages financial budget to ensure goals are met and exceeded. Analyzes data and indentify internal and industry trends that need to be taken into account
- Advises the President on strategic business development and key corporate planning issues that relate and impact the operations of the company.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Action Oriented
- Motivating Others
- Customer Focused
- Decision Making
- Developing Others
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Business Acumen
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Related Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
- 10 years related experience
- 5 years management experience
- International experience preferred
- Strategic insight for growth
- Able to analyze processes, enact change, and strategically evaluate situations to achieve business goals
- High degree of confidence, influence, and interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to succeed and sense of urgency
- Disciplined focus on profitability
- Skill in process and project management
- Skill in financial modeling and accounting
- Strong skill in negotiation
- Knowledge of contractual terminology and conditions
- Written and verbal communication skills, including delivering presentations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...