Responsible for the coordination and execution of physical assets (physical plant and equipment) maintenance and capital projects. Will provide preventive maintenance and strategic support to internal customer for guarantee optimum operation for the core business
- Good oral and written communication skills (English and Spanish).
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office, Project Management, Statistics)
- Experience in project and energy management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of OSHA, EPA, EQB, FDA, GMP’s, PRASA regulations relative to plant operation and maintenance.
- Experience with Maintenance Information System (MIS), Auto CAD.
- Limited use and/or application of technical principles, theories, and concepts
- Develop solutions to routine technical problem of limited scope.
- Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks. Failure to achieve results can normally be overcome without serious effect on schedules and programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Cero (0) to two (2) years in in the Facilities and Utilities area for Medical Devices or Pharmaceutical environment with experience in the following disciplines or system: Air Compressors, EGU’s, Control System, Pest Control Program, Housekeeping, HVAC&R, Fire Protection Systems, Chilled Water, DI Water, Vacuum Pumps, CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
EIT or PE License preferred. Active member CIAPR
With operations around the globe, Pall is not small. The company operates two businesses globally: Life Sciences and Industrial. The Life...