One of our key clients, a leading IT and business process services firm is in need of an Information Architect / UI Designer with online application/program experience as part of the User Experience team.
The candidate will be will be responsible for research and design efforts for web based information architecture and interaction design. Under the direction of the Design Manager, the IA will work with BA and TA SMEs and client stakeholders to develop strategies and specifications to improve the performance, usability and effectiveness of user interfaces. The IA will synthesize information gathered from client meetings, team collaboration, best practices, heuristic analysis and competitive analyses to develop site maps and user interface diagrams to illustrate the layout, flow and organization of websites and web enabled applications. In addition, the IA will facilitate Usability Testing and help determine how best to integrate these findings into the site architecture and the user interface.
- 5 years information architecture and usability analysis experience designing user interfaces for the web
- Ability to partner with BA and TA SMEs and client stakeholders to gather functional requirements based on existing business processes, goals and user needs through the JAD process
- Strong working knowledge of user experience consulting deliverables including strategy documents, prototypes and usability analysis documents
- Hands on design of navigation, interaction, nomenclature systems and UI diagrams including flows, wireframes and sitemaps
- Experience with usability testing including writing screeners and scripts, running focus groups, facilitating card sorting, survey and remote session testing
- Expert knowledge of usability best practices and accessibility issues, including 508 compliance
- Expert knowledge of Visio and other widely accepted UI design tools; Axure experience a plus
- Experience with large scale custom application or CMS (Content Management Systems) projects
- Experience with social media, mobile and tablet technologies preferred
- Experience working with Health IT clients a plus
Please send over updated word version of your Resume and sample deliverables immediately to be considered to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- 5 years experience with information architecture and usability analysis
- 3 years experience with Section 508 Compliant Websites
- 2 years experience with design of Web 2.0 applications (social media and mobile)
Refer a friend and earn $ for YOUR referrals we put to work, how cool is that?! aquent.us/rewards We look forward to hearing from you... (oh, and feel free to connect with me via LinkedIn for future opportunities!)
iCIMS Social Distribution - 2 years ago
"Adapt, survive, thrive" is the tagline below Aquent's masthead. It is also the challenge the company offers to its business...