Lead the studio to develop design solutions.
Assume responsibility for and assist in the development of design concepts.
Prepare with the project team documentation for tenders and construction.
Plan project and subordinate designer work flows.
Assist with resourcing requirements and planning for studio projects.
Clarify scope of work and prepare schedule for review.
Manage cost control for corporate office turnkey and consulting projects. Assume overall responsibility for profit and loss of the studio.
Mentor, train, supervise and manage senior and junior designers to produce good design and standard detailing.
Ensure senior and junior designers adhere to dwp policy.
Assist in marketing, business development and general representation of the company.
Liaise with Managing Director with regards to management and performance of the studio.
1. Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design with minimum 7 years experience in design
Knowledge / Skills and Abilities
1. Good communication and interpersonal skills
2. Ability to use PC (ms suite)
3. Time management ability.
4. Ability to create / provide design detail
5. Good written and spoken English
Construction Executive Online - 2 years ago