This individual will be responsible for developing business solutions using web and mobile technologies to solve business problems related to our global web sites. This individual will also work closely with the Marketing team to perform the following duties. Other duties may also be assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and maintain complex web applications using the following technologies:
- Java- EJB, data beans, REST web services
- Web 2.0- Dojo, AJAX
- Mobile SDK’s
- Ability to lead design sessions and collaborate with the Marketing Team to brainstorm, analyze and develop web and mobile applications, as well as participate in long-range planning of global web sites.
- Manages applications and servers, including configuration, operations, security and database design
- Utilizes a methodological approach to applications development to deliver first time high quality and secure applications which meet documented business needs; this includes problem analysis, planning, wireframe development, prototyping, code development, testing, documentation, training materials and training.
- Works with other IT personnel to assure the 24x7 availability of the web site. This may involve non-traditional work hours due to support needs and the need to work with other company personnel located in other global locations.
- Researches emerging web development practices/technology.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university; or four years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two (2) to three (3) years experience developing web applications
EJ - 17 months ago
EJ is the world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of access solutions for water, sewer, drainage, telecommunications and...