Sr. Siebel Project Manager
Eagle Creek Software Services is the largest Siebel and Oracle BI service provider in the U.S. with a strong and growing eCommerce Practice. Eagle Creek Software Services focuses on implementing, upgrading, and extending the useful life of Siebel CRM and Oracle BI solutions, and custom web development. People are attracted to Eagle Creek for our focus, for our success and growth since inception in 1999, for the opportunity to work with Fortune 1000 clients on the largest and most innovative projects in the U.S., and for our reputation for delivering a high quality result.
Eagle Creek has over 2,500,000 hours of project experience spanning over 300 engagements with household-name companies in the technology, automotive, insurance, food, financial, manufacturing, and telecom industries up to the Fortune 10 for Siebel CRM, Oracle BI, and custom eCommerce development projects. It is one of the only companies in the world with the experience and capabilities to successfully deliver multi-million dollar engagements remotely. The company’s value proposition is based on the customer receiving higher-quality value than offshore for a price more competitive than on-site. We are able to do this with a delivery model specific to each client combining on-site, on shore, and offshore to deliver the optimal blend of cost and quality.
The Valley City Project Center (North Dakota) focuses on Siebel technologies. The Pierre Project Center (South Dakota) focuses on Business Intelligence technologies. Web development if spread throughout the US in both project centers and in our corporate office in Eden Prairie (Minnesota).
Location: Positions are unrestricted by on physical location with remote and work-from-home components available.
- Hands on experience in Project Plan management, experience working with MS Project
- Hands on experience with managing large teams of 20+ programmers
- Siebel Technology experience required
- Extensive experience in client’s expectation management
- Extensive experience in scope and budget management
- Hands-on experience in managing on-site/off-site/off-shore team members
- Experience in setting up and managing communication strategy
- Experience in working with cross functional and technical teams
- Experience in issue identification and resolution
- Experience communicating with the project stakeholders and committees
- Track record of successful projects
- Hands on experience working in Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Hands on experience in managing client resources
- Experience managing Siebel 8.x project life cycle
- Insurance Industry experience highly desired
- Ability to travel
Eagle Creek Software Services - 12 months ago