Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC (NYSE: OCN) is an industry leader in residential and commercial mortgage loan servicing with a 20 plus year track record of success. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices in Florida, Texas and Washington, DC as well as support operations in India and Uruguay, Ocwen has been featured in Time Magazine, National Public Radio, New York Times, and other national publications for our innovation, dynamic growth and ability to successfully service commercial and residential loans across the US.
Make a difference by working in this dynamic, growing field for one of the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in the mortgage servicing industry. As Commercial Compliance Manager you will work alongside highly motivated, well-educated peers who share your passion for providing the best possible service to our 600,000 plus customers. The position offers advancement opportunities and a competitive salary plus incentives for the above-average performer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support role in monitoring and adjusting procedures to ensure compliance with market changes and requirements.
- Coordinate with internal departments and assigned vendors to manage the process for Commercial loans as it pertains to tax, insurance, escrow, environmental and property inspections, UCC’s and other assigned.
- Review and distribute daily /weekly reports for escrows, tax, insurance and UCC monitoring and management review.
- Collaborate with internal Escrow/tax department to: ensure timely escrow disbursements, monitor escrow analysis process, monitor tax payment status on non-escrowed loans, manage borrower tax refunds and ensure that investors lien interests are appropriately protected from a loss to an outside tax lien as well as other outside liens (HOA, Utility, Etc.),
- Collaborate with internal insurance department to ensure timely escrow distributions, force-place insurance process, REO insurance coverage, loss draft process, and ensure that investors lien interests are appropriately protected from a loss.
- Support and Train Commercial Asset Management team to obtain insurance certificates and ensure adequate insurance coverage is in place per the Loan covenants.
- Oversee process related to loss draft claims and the disbursement of claims payments to borrowers or borrowers’ contractors by interacting with internal departments and Commercial Asset Managers.
- Manage the environmental and property inspection process to include order placement, vendor relationship and submission of notices to the Trustee when applicable.
- Designated department liaison for new servicing transfers, support internal departments, vendors and previous loan servicers to guarantee smooth transition to Ocwen’s systems.
- Manage and recommend new processes for updating, preparing releases and tracking of UCCs.
- BS/BA Degree required
- Two to three years mortgage banking experience required
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of mortgage tax, insurance and escrow process
- Knowledgeable in Word, Excel, Access and other information processing programs
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is considered a plus
- Ability to reason and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Problems can be somewhat complex and require a systematic, organized approach to resolve
- Resourceful; able to seek out answers through a variety of sources.
Ocwen Financial Corporation - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard