Are you an enthusiastic, customer-focused, technical professional that is looking for a position with excitement and variety, while becoming an expert in the best engineering software tools in the world? Due to our consistent success in high-tech software sales, Graphics Systems is expanding our team of Technical Support Professionals. The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for giving "best in class" support to all Graphics Systems customers.
Successful candidates create the opportunity for advancement within the company in 12-18 months.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Qualifications and Experience
- Provides "best in class" technical support for SolidWorks and other complimentary software.
- Provides real-time telephone support for customers.
- Creates whitepapers, blogs, and videos for marketing and informational use.
- Updates and maintains current customer support database.
- Provides data on trends during service calls. (i.e. customer attitudes, etc.)
- Conducts on-site meetings with customers, as necessary.
- Exceeds service level objectives. (i.e. response time, trouble resolution, follow up, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of 3D CAD software.
- Thorough understanding of computer systems.
- Highly motivated.
- Disciplined approach to customer follow-up.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and online applications.
- 2 or 4 year Mechanical Design or IT related degree, or equivalent professional experience.
- Prior customer service or customer support experience is a plus.
Graphics Systems Corporation assists companies in implementing new engineering technologies to streamline product development and design...