Successful candidate will be working on the cutting edge 28nm technology node to develop Tabula’s next generation programmable logic solution. He/She will be involved in the design and bring-up of high performance communication and memory interfaces (e.g. SPI4/DDR4/DDR3/QDR etc). Candidate will also contribute to the definition and design of other high performance blocks on the Tabula leading edge family, and in the development of logic design infrastructure.
- • Proficient and skilled at logic design
- • Test and debug experience for design verification and validation
- • Good understanding of system and signal integrity issues
- • Experience designing with Communication and Memory protocols
- • Proficient with scripting languages (e.g. Perl) to assist and accelerate design process
- • Prior experience designing high performance I/O interfaces
- • Prior experience with PLL / DLL/ IO design or applications
- • Familiarity with different simulators, ASIC flow, and verification tools
- • Skills and aptitude programming and experience with large scale software development flows
- • 5+ years logic design experience
- • BSEE required, MSEE preferred
Unique opportunity to design I/O ring for an innovative programmable logic device on the industry’s leading edge 28nm technology. Work with a strong team of seasoned veterans on designs that support a wide variety of standards, protocols, and applications
*No Agencies Please.
Tabula - 13 months ago