As a Junior Project Manager, you will be responsible for conducting market research to understand customer requirements, market trends, competitive products, and emerging opportunities as they relate to specific Reynolds Networking based products. In this role, you will prepare product plans for senior management, determine the priority of projects, and manage the release of project-related materials for internal and external audiences. You will then be responsible for managing the pilot process and keeping track on all feedback. Additionally, you will be responsible for presenting Reynolds products in key customer meetings and at industry events. You must be able to interact with customers, executives, and internal teams with a high level of professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems, MBA is a plus
- Experience with Data Networking (Networking VPN’s, Redundant VPN’s, Network Monitoring Tools, Routers, Switches, etc)
- Auto Industry Experience is preferred
- Complex problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be self-motivated
- Open to travel 15% and occasional occurrence of non-traditional hours
- Experience with working on Reynolds Systems preferred
To apply for this position, e-mail your resume
Reynolds and Reynolds - 17 months ago
Auto dealers might want to test drive enterprise software from The Reynolds and Reynolds Company. Reynolds provides software and services...