Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities.
That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Travelers is investing in the future of Business Insurance now!
Join the team that will bring Travelers Business Insurance to a shared strategic product platform. As part of the BI Operating Model, the Platform Management team is dedicated to Business Insurance product and platform development, including business rule solutions. The Platform Director will provide expertise on enhancing platform capabilities and ensuring commonality across Lines of Business and Business Units.
- Determine and then assess business impacts for all strategic and tactical enhancements on the Platform, through the use of standardized processes and formats.
- Develop and manage Platform capabilities and business rules.
- Initiate & support the development of Platform capabilities which increase ease of doing business and enable product speed to market.
- Provide SME support to clarify business requirements and answer platform questions of a diverse nature during the analysis and design phase of a project.
- Responsible for engaging/leading product and platform development initiatives including the creation of capability advancements to maximize the full potential of the automated platform.
- Coordinate new product idea generation within and across business units. Conduct investigations and analyze the benefits and costs of new products and platform capabilities.
- Participate in the analysis and recommendation to changes in how the platform executes underwriting position based on findings and work efforts initiated by Product or Underwriting teams.
- Ensure business analysts have an understanding of requested business requirements within complex projects and production items, and the confirms the accuracy of their functional specification documents
- Collaborate with the Platform Analytics team to enable functionality that will support business decisions with data.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We actively promote a drug-free workplace.
- Strong business analytical skills
- Understanding of system capabilities, familiarity with business requirements
- Exceptional quantitative reasoning and critical thinking, verbal and written communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Acute ability to build and leverage internal and external partnerships; effective influence collaboration skills needed for a cross functional, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to autonomously meet or exceed established deadlines.
- Presentation development and delivery skills; able to customize delivery to audience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint and overall computer navigation.
Job Category : Management Information
Travelers - 16 months ago
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is a global leader specializing in business travel management.
CWT is dedicated to helping companies of all...