Job Purpose :
Assist with all aspects of operating multi-media production studio.
Principal Responsbilities :
- Assist Studio Manager with all studio operation needs.
- Production Coordinating.
- Moving/Lifting of equipment.
- Must have valid drivers license.
Competencies for Success/Requirements :
- All Microsoft Office
- Photoshop skills preferred
- Good communication skills
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environment
- Preferred major: Film/Video/Communications or Marketing
- Undergrad preferred: Class of 2014 or 2015
The candidate must be comfortable with continuous change and demonstrate commitment by abiding to OFI’s Corporate Values:
OppenheimerFunds - 20 months ago
Since the original Oppenheimer fund was first offered to the public in 1959, OppenheimerFunds, Inc. (OFI) has grown into one of the largest...