An Operation Service Center West Associate manages the mail that comes to the business offices. He or she provides administrative and clerical support to operations, administrative and corporate staff.
- Open/Prep/Index mail
- Scan Mail
- Sort and deliver mail
- Prepare mail to be shipped/sent
- Operate computerized equipment related to scanning and creating labels and postage
- · Open new claims and/or update the existing databases with changes and the status of each customer/prospective customer
- Excellent organizational and accuracy skills
- · Ability to multi-task and work without constant supervision
- Good communication skills to triage problems through questioning techniques from internal sources
- Mail clerks must know their company's policy for mailing letters and packages.
- Basic understanding of different claims related documentation
- Solid knowledge of enterprise claims system (Claims Connect) and adapatbiility to learning client specific enterprise systems (ex. eCSO, Coverall, NetDocs, ImageRight)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and PDF Factory
York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of a full range of insurance, risk management, pool administration, claims management, and...