Business Title: Senior SQL Server Database Administrator
Requisition Number: 34958
Function: Admin Services NSS
Area of Interest: Database Administrator
State: New Jersey
Our Information Technology Services (ITS) works with KPMG's functions to conceive, deliver and support the technology that partners and professionals need to succeed. We are currently seeking a Senior SQL Server Database Administrator in our Montvale office.
- Work as a member of a multifunctional team that provides application and database support for solutions
- Participate in database design and optimization to aid operational efficiency
- Install, configure, and maintain MS SQL 2008/2012 for a production environment, including applying service packs and hot fixes
- Plan, monitor, test and implement modifications to production database environments
- Provide application support in a production environment and lead efforts in troubleshooting and resolution of client related issues
- Perform performance tuning and enterprise maintenance plan support for client database to improve the client experience and provide optimize performance of the database application
- Minimum five years of experience as a database administrator; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Experience in large database environments and proficient with SQL Server 2008/2012 database administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or related field from an accredited college or university
- Proficient with T-SQL, stored procedures, data modeling and data manipulation
- Ability to be on rotational 24x7 call support
- Flexibility to work any shift, overtime, nights and weekends as needed
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 22 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...