The Velosi Group, founded in 1982, provides quality assurance and quality control services to a number of leading national and multinational oil and gas companies. The Velosi Group operates globally through four principal offices in the USA, the UK, Malaysia and the UAE and has operational or representative offices in a further 27 countries worldwide.
Our Houston, TX office is currently seeking a Utilities Operations Representative
1.Operational experience with plant utility systems including LM6000 gas turbine generators, seawater treatment (reverse osmosis treatment, electro-deionization), plant air and nitrogen, flare, drain and relief systems, fire water systems, fuel systems (gas / diesel), process heating (Hot oil) systems and effluent / wastewater / sanitary treatment.
2. Development and execution of Operator training programs for all listed facilities. Experience working with major equipment vendors with regards to training, commissioning and operating deliverables.
3. Experience monitoring construction and inspecting listed facilities for compliance with design drawings and process intent. Familiar with pre-commissioning testing procedures and facility handover requirements
4. Knowledge and experience in commissioning and startup of new facilities using systems, subsystems and coincidental commissioning approach of Plant Utilities Units. Experience monitoring construction and inspecting listed facilities for compliance with design drawings and process intent.
5. Demonstrated advocate of behavioral safety programs; intolerant of unsafe acts or working conditions. Thorough knowledge of industry safety practices, procedures and instructions; experience developing and implementing safe work instructions/ job procedures. Organizes and conducts effective group safety meetings; able to organize/ conduct or participate in safety audits and incident investigations
6. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks effectively. Ability to effectively plan and execute assigned activities to ensure timely completion, appropriate HSE standards are maintained and completed work meets quality requirements. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate objectives, plans and status well
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalen
tMin 10 years related to the types of equipment and processes listed
Operations during design, procurement, fabrication, and hook-up and commissioning phases of all utilities systems associated with the project. The position will initially be assigned on a resident basis in the contractor's office in Houston, Texas. Travel to other locations may also be required.
Velosi Ltd was established in 1982. By utilizing the services of our sister company, Intec (UK) we are capable of delivering Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Ongoing requirements include; ATEX Inspector, Civil Engineers, Coating Inspector, Commissioning Engineers, Drilling Engineer, Electrician, HSE, Inspectors, Instrument Engineer/Technicians, Labourer, Mechanic, Mechanical & Electrical Engineer/Fitters, Operator, Pipeline Engineer/Supervisor/Inspector, Piping Engineer/Supervisor/Inspector, Planning Engineers, Process Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Manager, QA/QC Engineer/Managers, Quantity Surveyors/Cost Engineers/Project Controls/Estimators, Riggers, Safety Advisor/Officer/Engineers, Site Managers, Supervisor/Superintendents, Turbine Engineer/Fitters and many more.
Velosi Intec is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
Intec (UK) Ltd - 12 months ago