TASC is searching for a Forensics Systems Engineer to work on a dynamic and growing team supporting one of our IC customers. The Forensics Systems Engineer will provide software and hardware forensic examination support to the client based on submitted requirements for functionality and use of tools that have been developed. The candidate must have a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies, and requirements of hardware and software components.
The candidate should have demonstrated experience using the following technologies:
- 3 years demonstrated experience with the following web protocols: WEBDAV, SFTP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS
- 3 years demonstrated experience using Wireshark or other forensic network analyzing tool
- 3 years demonstrated experience using Linux (Knoppix, Slax, Ubuntu)
- 3 years demonstrated experience with VoIP, Filesharing, Encryption products
- 2 years Forensics Data Collection Experience (i.e. Encase)
- 2 years Intercepting Proxy Experience (i.e. Burp)
- 2 years Penetration testing and security auditing OS experience (i.e. BackTrack)
- Experience with computer networking is desired
- Experience with building or maintaining databases is desired
BS degree in a computer related field/technical related discipline
TS/SCI Clearance Required; Polygraph Examination Desired
TASC - 21 months ago
Founded in 1966, TASC, Inc., helps solve complex national security and public safety challenges by providing advanced systems engineering,...