Sales and Service Specialists are primarily responsible for providing basic sales and service support to customers as well as handling service requests and problem resolution. When guided by the Banking Center Manager or Assistant Manager, SSS adapt to a different role or play to create an excellent customer experience.Demonstrate Bank of America core values in all actions. Establish, retain, and deepen relationships with banking center customers to achieve banking center performance goals and provide quality customer service. Proactively identify and manage risk in every business, product, and service transaction leveraging the Risk Framework.Demonstrate Bank of America core values. Understand and live the values that support our culture.Treat all customers equally and fairly.Adhere to policies and procedures.Stay informed of key priorities and business updates.Execute sales and service plays and processes. May be required to work weekends and/or extended hours and regular, reliable attendance is critical.
- Minimum of six months customer service experience
- Minimum of one year of successful sales experience in a goal and/or incentive-based environment within the past three years
- Skilled in optimizing sales opportunities to existing and walk-in customers
- Ability to generate new business by outbound calling and by reaching out to the local community
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with exceptional influencing skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and with customers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to derive innovative solutions
- Demonstrate problem-solving, teamwork abilities and ability to be proactive
- Pass pre-employment assessment
- Minimum of six months cash handling experience
- Minimum of six months of teller experience with a successful balancing track record
- Demonstrated leadership and assertiveness
- Bilingual (fluent verbal and written) skills
- Proficiency in basic computer skills
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...