Flywheel Sports is the most exciting thing to hit cycling since the invention of the wheel and we are looking for passionate and motivated people to join our team!
Presently we have an opening for a part time Club Coordinator at our East Hampton, NY location.
The Club Coordinator position is the face of Flywheel, the first person our guests see on arrival, and last person they speak to on their way out. This position will provide superior customer service by greeting members and performing the following essential duties:
- Greet and assist members in an upbeat, positive manner.
- Effectively facilitate class check-in.
- Assist Studio Manager in general day-to-day operation of the studio
- Recommend retail merchandise that matches the member’s needs.
- Assist in resolving member issues and concerns with the highest level of customer service.
- Provide timely feedback to the Studio Manager on all studio issues.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Friendly and professional phone etiquette
- Initiate tasks and perform duties with confidence and without direction
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Passion for fitness, wellness and the Flywheel Sports brand
- Ability to work weekends, holiday, and some early morning weekday shifts
- Strong computer skills
- Prior retail or customer service experience, preferred
Our team is growing, and we want you to be a part. Transform yourself.
Working at Flywheel Sports has some incredible perks!
- Flexible Schedule.
- Opportunity for growth within the company.
- Participate in our outstanding classes.
We welcome anyone and everyone who wants to be a part of the Flywheel team. In this role, you will be pushed to work towards your goals, while encouraging others to reach theirs.
If you are interested in joining a team of excellence, please submit your resume. EOE
Visit our website at www.flywheelsports.com