Rabo AgriFinance is backed by Rabobank, a Dutch-headquartered global financial services leader and one of the world’s 25 largest banks, with over $800 billion in assets and operations in 35 countries. Founded by Dutch farmers over a century ago, Rabobank remains true to our core mission: to create value for our customers, our employees, and the local communities where we do business.
Rabo AgriFinance’s focus in the United States compliments Rabobank’s commitment to financing agriculture; from the farmers and ranchers who grow crops and livestock, to the processors and manufacturers who turn raw commodities into value-added products, to the distributors and retailers who deliver food and material to the end consumer.
We’re equally dedicated to our employees and continue to invest in them by developing legitimate plans for ongoing growth, creating a culture of accountability, providing outstanding benefits, and offering clear and achievable career paths.
Under limited direction, serves as business manager for the Chief Executive Officer. Responsible for the organization of multiple strategic projects as assigned. Responsible for organization and administration of Corporation Board of Directors, Audit and Compliance, and Executive Committees. Serves as a primary liaison with areas in the corporation involved in projects directly overseen by these Committees, and is responsible for coordinating the output. Provides in-depth business analysis and follow-up on progress. Coordinates project meetings and manages related data, reporting, and other information as required.
Oversees the execution of ad hoc requests/projects as delegated by Executive Management.
- Analyzing and documenting complex business problems then identifying and proposing solutions
- Assisting RAF Corporate secretary with administration of the RAF Board of Directors, Audit and Compliance Committee and Executive Committee. Duties include managing agenda items, taking meeting minutes, preparing presentations and assisting management in preparing agenda items
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Analyzing business requests for review and approval by Executive Management ensuring requests include needs assessment, business process, cost/benefit analyses, and alignment to strategic vision
- Coordinating projects across a diverse group of stakeholders (internal & external)
- Provides project management for overall strategic plan preparation
- Manages various business related projects. Includes organization and coordination of deliverables; business analysis and follow-up on progress; coordination of project meetings; and management of related data and reporting
- Coordinates internal communication regarding Board and EC decision making with VP Internal Communications
- Serves as a liaison between business units on projects as required. Keeps Executive Management and project stakeholders well informed of progress and changes within projects. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Provides other business support to Executive Management as required.
- Must be familiar with and comply with laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures that are applicable to required job duties including all RAF and Rabobank anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
- Understands and complies with all RAF and Rabobank anti-money laundering, compliance, and all other applicable laws.
- College degree in business or agriculture with 2-5 years’ work experience
- Proficient in MS Office suite of tools
With healthcare and insurance costs on the rise, Rabo AgriFinance employees enjoy a first-class benefits package, featuring a selection of medical coverage and investment options to meet your personal needs. Our benefits program includes:
Health care spending account
Dependent care spending account
Basic life insurance plus AD&D insurance
Optional life insurance
Health and wellness seminars
Rabo AgriFinance offers an inspiring work environment with enthusiastic professionals. The culture is characterized by entrepreneurship, personal development and ambition. The employment benefits are excellent.
Please apply via the website by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Rabobank - 13 months ago
Rabobank Group has its roots deep in Dutch soil. Founded as a cooperative of Dutch agricultural banks in 1898, the company has some 140...