Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, takes dictation, and otherwise relieves officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
- Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
- Takes dictation in shorthand or by machine and transcribes notes on to typewriter or computer, transcribes from voice recordings.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Answers and screens managers telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
- Coordinates manager’s schedule and makes appointments.
- Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
- Does SOP typing, letters etc. for plant manager.
- Takes notes on all conferences as required.
- Updates QC Quality Analysis Reports monthly.
- Conducts research, and complies and types statistical reports.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agenda, reserves and prepares facilities, records and
- Transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes. Has excellent computer skills, to help Plant Manager as required.
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Education: Requires high school diploma/GED. Relevant technical diploma or certificate an asset.
Experience: Minimum of 2 - 4 years experience
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications: Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English). Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information to managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Angiotech is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/
Angiotech - 12 months ago
Angiotech Pharmaceuticals wants doctors to get the most out of single-use medical devices. The company's Medical Device Technologies...