The Data Manager provides assistance to faculty who are conducting cancer and cancer-related clinical trials, by providing data management support.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prefer 2-5 (or more) years of experience in cancer clinical trials experience at a research institute and/or pharmaceutical company
- Thorough understanding of GCP, clinical trials monitoring, regulatory compliance and statistical reporting
- Strong qualitative skills and knowledge of study design
- Proficient in computerized information systems; experience with PC-windows, Power Point, Oracle, electronic spreadsheets required
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend appropriate action to effect resolution
- Ability to maintain cooperative working relationship with internal and external units
Cancer Treatment Centers of America - 19 months ago
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), we believe there isn't one way to beat cancer - there are hundreds. For nearly 30 years,...