The System Administrator will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuring, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
Required Job Skills:
- Ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to ARMY values and standards.
- Accountable for the following systems: VMware, Windows and Linux systems that support US ARMY infrastructure; Responsibilities on these systems include SA engineering and provisioning, operations and support, and maintenance.
- Supports ARMY Mission Command System administration and installation/configuration as project requirements dictate.
- NJ based position working for ARMY program at Ft. Dix location. Travel to Aberdeen Proving Grounds (APG), MD as needed.
Preferred Job Skills:
- Expert VMware skills including high level of familiarity and proficiency with current VMware software version and tools. Expert at administration of VMware systems including hardening and policy implementation. VMware skill set must include Single Sign On, Active Directory tie in, user right assignment to VMware users and administrators. Administration of VMware View, VMware Thinapp, VMware vShield, VMware distributed switch. Storage NAS and iSCSI, and vShield endpoint protection.
- Windows system administration and configuration, Window Server Update Services (WSUS), and Windows enterprise services.
- Linux system administration and configuration.
- Communication/interpersonal skills. Ability to interpret and/or discuss information with others, involving technical terminology and/or concepts.
- ARMY Mission Command System (MCS) operating and configuration experience a plus. Including JCR/JBC-P, TSG, BCCS, AFATDS, CPOF, TIGR, DCGS-A, Command Web, DDS Server.
- Experience with Storage Area Network (SAN) implementation.
- Experience with Retina scanning.
- Minimum of 5 years system administration experience.
- Secret Security Clearance (with ability to go higher)
- Bachelors of Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related scientific or technical discipline major is strongly desired (unless years of experience can substitute).
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
- QED offers a competitive compensation package for employees, salaries negotiable based on skill level and experience.
QED Systems, LLC - 22 months ago