- To assist sales agents with all aspects of client travel.
- Process client files upon agents collection of payment. Create file, mail out initial travel folder to client, collect final payment, complete scripting in Apollo, send documents to client. Work with clients to answer questions.
- Quality control reservation - compare vendor confirmation to AAA itinerary issued, review res card/activities for accuracy.
- Assist with & complete online check-in for cruises, tours, WDW
- Maintain brochure supply by placing orders with vendors and completing mailing requests.
- Disney Reservations - arrange dining, fireworks, special event and activities for clients. Order TouringPlans at time of reservation.
- Communicate with agent (via clientbase) and contact agent if info missing.
- Modify reservation in absence of booking agent, update Apollo PNR and res card accordingly.
- Attend and complete ongoing vendor, product and destination training.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Great communication skills, including verbal and written
- Like to work in an exciting, fast paced atmosphere.
- Genuinely care for clients and understanding their needs when making vacation plans
- Enjoy learning North American geography and destinations. AND enjoy providing great, detailed driving instructions and itineraries
- Build relationships with clients and obtain referrals for future business.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, passionate.
- Flexible, adaptable, and goal oriented.
- Able to provide high level customer service and follow-up.
- Willing to invest time in destination, product, computer, sales & customer service training
· High school diploma or equivalent
· North American geography
· 2 – 3 years of customer service skills, required
· Basic math skills
· Internet research skills
· Great computer skills and the ability to learn cutting edge travel technology.
As North America's largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides its more than 49 million members with travel, insurance,...