Sr. Imaging Architect
The Client System Architecture (CSA) team is seeking a Senior Imaging Architect to define and deliver innovative, high-performance and energy-efficient imaging products and technologies for next generation systems. The successful candidate will lead aspects of small and large teams. The candidate will partner and direct system, silicon, hardware/software architects and aspects of strategic planning. The candidate will create partnerships with external suppliers to identify and resolve end-to-end issues for all system form-factors. Responsibilities include multiple areas of imaging technology pathfinding/research, analysis/feasibility studies, defining long term technical roadmaps and strategic alignment across business groups.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or related Computer Architecture.
7+ years background in imaging architecture, design or system development for one or more of the following: PC-Client, tablet, phone, embedded systems.
5+ years of experience identifying and delivering disruptive technology solutions within a high-volume ecosystem.
5+ years of experience in two or more of the following:
- Image sensor architecture
- Image processing architecture/performance (i.e. discrete/integrated ISP)
- End-to-end (sensor to application) imaging performance/modeling
- CSI2 and CSI3 and related I/O specifications
- Small form-factor system integration
- MS Degree
- 5+ years of experience with imaging ecosystem(s) for client/tablet/phone/embedded form-factors
- 5+ years of experience with imager drivers and software stack
- 5+ years of experience with Image Quality specifications/testing
- 5+ years of image architecture research in areas of multiple cameras, low-light performance, ultra-low power implementations
- 5+ years of image compression algorithms
Feb 14, 2013
Feb 15, 2014
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...