The following opportunity is located at our Corporate Headquarters on Peachtree Dunwoody Road in Sandy Springs, GA.
The Sr. Director, Customer Consulting is responsible for developing and leading world-class consulting teams to provide industry analytical insight, deliver professional services, and to be the primary touch point to all customers (i.e., Dealer & Commercial, Field, and Internal). He/She oversees the prioritization of research efforts and the efficiency of project workflow across all Marketing functions. This position builds a customer-centric mentality across the organization to ensure growth of market share.
- Oversees the Customer Consulting group to achieve strategic objectives on time and within budget.
- Communicates and delivers presentations to senior management to obtain approval for new programs and projects and to provide updates on the progress and successes of current initiatives.
- Directs the departmental budget planning process to ensure costs support business objectives.
- Manages and monitors expenditures to ensure actual and forecasted spend meets the budget.
- Develops and gains approval of the strategic plan for the Customer Consulting group.
- Builds strategic relationships with other business units to facilitate cooperation and implementation of marketing strategy.
- Creates a clear and compelling vision of the marketing strategy to ensure team members understand the importance of their role in achieving the strategy.
- Develops tactical plans and assigns resources to achieve the strategy.
- Leads and develops world-class consulting and analytic teams to provide industry analytical insight, deliver professional services, and to be the primary touch point to all customers (i.e., Dealer & Commercial, Field and Internal).
- Oversees the prioritization of research efforts and the efficiency of project workflow across all Marketing functions.
- Aligns internal and external information to appropriately equip field resources to compete and solve identified market problems.
- Seeks out and shares knowledge of current and new industry trends to drive innovation and gain market share.
- Oversees a pool of highly-skilled, cross trained Analysts to ensure analytic activities are focused and aligned with established objectives.
- Champions the Customer Consulting group’s capability internally to ensure integration and consumption across the organization.
- Identifies key decision makers within customer organizations to expand business opportunities.
- Builds successful partnerships with key customers to cultivate relationships & generate revenue opportunities across all product and service lines.
- Ensures Manheim customers receive relevant, timely, and strategic market consulting to support business growth.
- Manages resources and people processes (e.g., Performance Management, Career Development, Training, Staffing, etc.) to ensure optimal performance.
- Identifies individual and team skill gaps and developmental opportunities (e.g., training, special assignments, conferences, projects, etc.) to facilitate individual and team development.
- Ensures that direct and indirect reports have documented career goals and detailed plans for achieving these goals to develop them personally and professionally.
- Conducts frequent performance evaluations in a consistent, fair, and objective manner to facilitate open communication and encourage continuous performance improvement.
- Holds others accountable to established performance levels to achieve individual and group goals.
- Resolves individual and group performance issues in a timely manner to motivate and foster teamwork.
- Identifies opportunities to involve others in new and challenging work assignments that advance the skills and capabilities of individuals and the organization.
- Recommends employees for lateral rotations and promotions to provide them with opportunities to develop new skills and take on more responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Finance, Economics, or equivalent.
- MBA preferred.
- 10-15+ years of management consulting experience at an executive/partner level; program management, account management.
- Marketing Strategy, Invluence, Learning Agility, Strategy Planning, Innovation, Organizational Agility, Interpersonal Savvy, Creativity, Drive for Results, Analytics, Problem Solving, Role-based Persuasion.
- (Degrees, Certifications, Languages)
Our company values the health and financial well-being of its employees and provides a variety of health care programs, which includes medical, dental, vision, employee and dependent life insurance, long-term disability and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for health care and dependent care expenses. The Company believes financial security in retirement is important and offers a 401(k) Savings Plus Plan as well as company-funded Pension Plan.
Manheim was established in 1945 as a wholesale vehicle auction operation with thousands of employees in 122 operating locations around the globe, Manheim is the world's largest provider of vehicle remarketing services. In 2010, Manheim handled nearly 10 million used vehicles, facilitating transactions representing more than $50 billion in value.
A subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, Manheim is transforming the wholesale vehicle buying and selling experience through investments in technology and innovative products and services. Manheim markets Manheim Financial Services (MAFS), OVE.com, Total Resource Auctions, Manheim Frontline, Manheim Specialty and Heavy Truck & Equipment, Manheim Consulting and other respected brands to the remarketing industry in 15 countries, including Australia, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
Manheim has set the industry standard for buying and selling used vehicles at live auctions and online. Manheim brings together qualified sellers and volume buyers of used vehicles that include automotive dealerships, banks, car rental agencies, car manufacturers and government agencies. Manheim offers its customers a reliable and secure market in which to purchase a variety of vehicles and services that no other remarketing provider can match.
Follow us on the following Social Media websites:
Diversity statement and application instructions
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/manheim
- You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManheimJB
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Manheim
Manheim is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Manheim is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment. Please submit your resume to: http://www.coxenterprises.com/coxcareer/
Please submit resume before:
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. With revenues of more than $17 billion and approximately...