Industry Weapon needs a passionate, experienced Software Engineer. You'll need to consistently develop solutions that blow our customer's expectations right out of the water. And expanding the abilities of our rapidly evolving digital media management platform through experience, passion and hard work will be second nature. You'll join a multi-disciplinary team developing and supporting the software components of CommandCenterHD, including media processing, playback, and back end applications.
If you have strong written and verbal skills (from both the business and the technical side of things), if you have a really strong sense of responsibility and ownership to focus on the delivery of objectives, then YOU could be the ideal candidate for this position and want to talk to you! You'll love working here (we can't use the word "promise" for legal reasons).
Education / Experience:
- Linux server experience, Fedora/RHEL (minimal 3 years)
- Object Orientated programing (prior experience required)
- Extraordinary problem solving skills, but know when to ask for assistance or advice
- Ability to function as a designer, developer, tester and to some degree, an analyst
- Bachelors Degree or business experience in related field
- 3+ years of professional experience developing commercial or enterprise-scale software products (applicable education considered)
- Desirable skill sets include familiarity with OPEN GL, video engines, Mac and Windows Development environments
Please submit your video and resume to:
Industry Weapon - 14 months ago
Industry Weapon was founded in 2003 with a simple goal. Create the best customer experiences possible through innovative technologies. 10...