Parsons Brinckerhoff, a proven world leader in transportation engineering, consistently provides quality services in planning, design, construction management, and program management for a multitude of clients across the globe. The Denver office has an immediate opening for an experienced Director of Engineering/ Sr. Supv Engineer.
This individual, as a key member of the Denver leadership team, would advise on and help formulate key marketing initiatives, staffing issues/ opportunities, corporate activities and community/client outreach.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Civil, Structural, Traffic, Transit & Rail, Geotechnical and Water Leads. The candidate will also function as a major project manager and key project team resource, particularly targeting significant upcoming opportunities in Colorado.
- Support major projects of regional and national significance by orchestrating his or her involvement in strategic projects, including work in the Design/Build arena
- Lead our transportation marketing initiatives in Colorado, including strategy, relationship-building and partnering
- Play a key role in marketing of strategic design and program management opportunities
- Help to strategize growth opportunities, strategic direction, and innovations PB can deliver to our clients
- Help to support and foster special initiatives with CDOT and other key clients
- Represents respective projects at meetings and conferences
- Other duties as assigned
The Denver Office is very unique within Parsons Brinckerhoff and offers a wide variety of opportunities. We believe in constant improvement, open and honest feedback, and an immersive team-based environment. This opportunity will be challenging and rewarding each and every day.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in engineering related field and a minimum of 15 years of related experience (or equivalent working knowledge/experience). Experience with Colorado DOT along with Professional registration is required. Authorization to work in the U.S. on a full time permanent basis immediately is required
Parsons Brinckerhoff - 13 months ago
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...