I DRIVE SAFELY, the leader in online traffic school and defensive driving education, is looking for an organized and efficient Schedule Coordinator/Analyst to play an integral role in the scheduling and success of our Inbound Call Center. The ideal candidate will have stunning computer skills, be process-oriented, and be able to take ownership of producing a quality schedule and being the central point of contact regarding daily schedule issues.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Check attendance line every morning and periodically throughout the day.
- Key real time exceptions from attendance line and RTA alarms after notification.
- Manage Real Time adherence by monitoring agent schedules and ACD states in RTA.
- Assist in management of service level by updating escalation code as needed.
- Prioritize agent skill sets to ensure service level is achieved daily.
- Manage time off requests and overtime as needed
- Respond to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Central point of contact for “check” on the day in daily service levels.
- Ability to understand deviation report in Vantage Point
- Communicate clearly and effectively to all internal/external customers.
- Maintain an accurate daily log of events that effect service levels.
- Send regular page/emails with current call center performance metrics timely and accurately.
- Escalates any application, equipment related issues immediately using the company service ticket system [ITF] and by informing his/her Team Leader and Workforce Management by any means possible
- Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance and work a flexible work scheduling especially during peak periods
- Performs other duties as assigned
To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have:
Why I DRIVE SAFELY?
- High-school diploma or AA Degree. Bachelors Degree preferred
- 1 + years experience in Work Force Management.
- Fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment.
- Call center Scheduling experience preferred.
- Excellent problem analysis and solving and communications skills.
- Above average organizational and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail.
- English grammar, spelling, punctuation, usage, technical writing.
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
We have passed the 10 year mark and have seen continual growth because we are a company of dedicated individuals who thrive on collaboration and embrace new technologies, always searching for new opportunities, new challenges and new successes.
We are a company that believes in the merits of the individual. We value respect, honesty and transparency. We say what we mean. We do what we say. We do what is ethically and morally correct. Always.
We are a company of individuals who at the end of the day turn off their computers and know they’ve given more than a 100%, and can’t wait to start again tomorrow.
We are a company of passionate professionals that love what we do.
I DRIVE SAFELY - 13 months ago