Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Proposal Specialist II
Type of Position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field from an accredited college or university or demonstrated equivalent.
- 2+ years of marketing experience in the engineering and construction industry or related industries.
- Requires ability to coordinate all phases of proposals and other marketing materials and follow proposal process from start to finish.
- Consistently produce professional documents.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong writing/technical editing skills.
- Must have the following skills: organization, time management, planning, attention to detail, work with nominal supervision.
- Must be proficient with Windows: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to manage multiple deadlines, work in a fast-paced environment, and be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Knowledge with InDesign and Visio a plus.
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
- Due to the nature of work, candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States.
- Relocation benefits and per diem are not available for this position.
The Energy & Construction Division of URS is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Proposal Specialist for immediate employment in the Denver, Colorado office.
This Proposal Specialist will be part of the Industrial/Process Group Marketing Team which provides support to the Oil, Gas & Chemicals and Industrial Manufacturing/Facilities Management business lines within the Industrial/Process Group.
We invite you to take the next step toward
- Plans, schedules and coordinates process following standard procedures, including planning, review and production of brochures, statements of qualifications, proposals and other marketing/business development materials.
- Assists with development of proposal strategy and win themes.
- Works with marketing and technical staff across URS Corporation to gather and research information to include in proposals, including resumes and project summaries.
- Establishes and maintains personal credibility with knowledge experts.
- Reviews, organizes and edits written documentation to improve clarity.
- Provides final quality control check, including proofreading for grammar, request for proposal (RFP) compliance, and conformance to established strategies and plans.
- Conducts strategic planning that includes evaluating marketing intelligence, identifying customer concerns and key issues, and developing win strategies.
- Functions as a fully competent marketing professional in all aspects of marketing, proposals, and business development, independently plans and conducts work that requires judgment and decision making through the proposal/marketing process.
- Coordinates process for all marketing/business development materials, including larger and more complex proposals and presentations.
- Ensures client focus is woven into proposals and marketing materials.
- May write some sections for proposals or serve as a volume leader.
- Ensures confidentiality of both company and client information.
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE.
URS Corporation - 22 months ago
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...