Responsible for developing and enhancing customer relationships by responding to customer inquiries and resolving customer concerns within a Contact Center team to meet or exceed customer service requirements.
- Interfaces with customers via telephone, written correspondence, fax, web, and/or electronic mail to respond to routine inquiries and resolve concerns.
- Researches customer information by effectively using the "Essentials" on-line resource library and Customer Service Console in response to inquiries including, but not limited to, authorizations, payments, denials, coordination of benefits, and eligibility.
- Investigates, analyzes, and resolves outstanding issues to achieve customer satisfaction; takes responsibility for following through and bringing outstanding issues to closure. Completes limited transactions including simple adjustments.
- Maintains complete and accurate documentation of all customer interactions.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of all products.
- Demonstrates responsiveness and a sense of urgency when dealing with customers.
- Maintains production and phone quality standard.
- Proactively takes responsibility for own self-development.
- Demonstrates professionalism and presents a positive image of the company when interacting with customers.
- Supports individual and team goals and initiatives; accepts ownership for individual results.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Able to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Demonstrates effective keyboard skills; able to navigate within a computer/systems-dependent environment without assistance; experience in a windows-based computer environment preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Displays a positive, confident attitude.
- Able to absorb and apply new and changing information.
- Able to quickly think on one's feet.
- Highly self-motivated and accountable.
- Able to manage personal stress; can remain calm and controlled in stressful, unexpected situations.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills; skilled at developing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Responds positively to goal-setting and performance measurement.
- Demonstrates organizational skills.
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
- Able to maintain regular and consistent attendance in accordance with company and departmental policies and procedures.
Coventry Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to building a talented and diverse team.
Job: Administrative Support Workers
Primary Location: Freehold, NJ, US
Organization: 43000 - CHC Workers Compensation
Job Posting: 2013-02-08 00:00:00.0
Job ID: 1310530
In May of 2013, Coventry became a part of Aetna. We are excited to join together with common values and a common mission: empowering people...