Utility Clerk 1 - Westport, CT
Performs work in one or more functional area or unit, covering for absent employees or performing tasks as assigned. Tasks are often routine, repetitive and/or high volume. Duties may include: identifying and escalating workflow issues; providing clerical support on departmental projects; providing support to work directors, compiling daily production statistics and/or other reports. Working under general supervision, resolves fairly routine problems that may require research from more than one source. Acts as information source to less senior staff.
2+ years of operations experience.
Ability to be flexible and perform multiple functions of general operation processing work. Possesses good multi-tasking skills.
**TEMPORARY / PART-TIME POSITION**
- Client Service oriented
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The Wells Fargo Utility Clerk role is a great opportunity for enthusiastic applicants who are seeking to gain a better understanding of the financial markets to build a financial services career. This position offers individuals interaction with highly skilled and successful managers in the financial services field. Tasks may include sales/telemarketing responsibilities as well as working closely with a financial advisor to assist in various client related tasks. Applicants will partner with financial advisor(s) to research and plan various aspects of client portfolios. Additional administrative, research and marketing tasks may be assigned based on office needs. Selected applicants will gain invaluable business experience, offering insight and understanding of Wells Fargo Advisors and working in a full service brokerage firm.
- Desire to observe and utilize current tools, technology and practices used by financial professionals
- Previous sales experience; sales driven; innovative thinker
- Experience with cold calling
- Microsoft Office Suite experience focused on creating, editing and analyzing data
- Ability to communicate effectively both over the phone and in person
- Previous financial services experience
- Previous marketing experience, a plus
- Experience using multi-line telephone system
- Experience with cold calling, a plus
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Demonstrated effective presentation skills to audiences of various sizes and levels of responsibility
Wells Fargo - 2 years ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...