Facility Engineer Intern
In this position, you will be working in the Intel Corporate Services organization, in a unit process Operations Module Team that supports a 300mm semiconductor factory. You will be involved with capacity tracking, operational troubleshooting, system upgrade evaluation, system optimization for both cost and performance, statistical process control and procedural development for industrial electrical power distribution systems.
Other Job Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
You should possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering with ongoing study towards a postgraduate degree. Additional qualifications include:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively as an individual with minimal direction, and as part of a larger team
- Ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees; engineering peers to operational technicians to management
- Values safety for yourself and others around you
- Demonstrated application of sound engineering principles
- Demonstrated application of Statistical Process Control
Facilities and Site Services
Oct 21, 2012
Jul 1, 2013
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 13 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
At Intel, we see more inside the every day. We see potential, opportunity...