1. Current RN/LPN licensure in the state(s) within which they will practice
2. The ability to communicate effectively verbally as well as in writing
3. Minimum 1 year of nursing experience
4. Pediatric Trach/vent experience a plus!
6. Bilingual (spanish speaking) skills strongly preferred but not required
Looking for nurses to work in the Trenton area!
We are offering a $1000 sign on bonus to nurses who have vent experience. Must meet qualifications first!
Please contact Tina for more information: 484-650-2145
1. Adhere to the established care plan and the physician’s plan of treatment
2. Provide skilled nursing care as outlined in the nursing care plan to include the following:
A. Nursing services, treatments and procedures requiring substantial specialized skill as ordered by the physician.
B. Initiating rehabilitative nursing services as appropriate for the patient’s care and safety needs.
C. Assesses signs and symptoms, and patients response to treatment; reports changes to the physician requiring changes to the plan of care.
3. The Registered Nurse documents assessments, services provided, including changes noted
in the patient’s condition, family dynamics and support systems, revises the care plan as
needed, evaluates care provided and progress toward goals.
A. Compliance with all requirements set forth in company policy, state/federal regulation and within the company’s compliance program
B. The ability to comprehend and follow directions and instructions as appropriate given by the company, supervisory personnel and in compliance with physicians orders. Acts as an advocate for the patient.
C. Maintain appropriate documentation of services provided in order to meet regulatory requirements, company policy and to ensure reimbursement for services provided.
OTHER NECESSARY SKILLS:
- The RN is responsible to ensure their own professional development by attending appropriate internal or external inservice education programs in order to keep abreast of clinical standards and maintain licensure. Internal in-service programs are offered without charge throughout the year and scheduled well in advance so that all may attend.
Ability to operate motor vehicle, and applicable clinical equipment that may be needed to provide care for patients. The RN is responsible to communicate with the clinical manager if he or she requires inservice or other training in order to operate such equipment.
Physical demand and requirements: stooping, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, bending, seeing, repetitive motions, climbing and digital dexterity and sensitivity.
- For office work – exerting up to 10 lbs of force occasionally and or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- For patient visits; Exerts up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and /or up to 20 pounds of force frequently and /or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
- Visual Acuity: Must have visual ability to prepare and analyze data and figures, transcribe, read extensively, operate machines, tools and devices utilized, operate motor vehicle, and perform nursing functions/techniques involved in the job responsibilities.
- Work Conditions: The worker is subject to both inside and outside environmental conditions.
HomeCareCareers.com - 19 months ago