Position Title: Supervisor
Reports To: Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager
Scope of Position:
This position is responsible for the daily routine supervision of the facility. This includes the supervision of field staff, handling of customer issues and the support of the Operations Manager.
This position supports the Operations Manager with the oversight of the facilities. This includes supervision and placement of cashiers, traffic directors, maintenance personnel, and valet staff, as well as ensuring that cash handling and customer service standards are met at all times.
This Supervisor position is either a full-time or part-time position. The facility or lot location, schedule, and shift is subject to change to meet operational or client needs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Supervisory Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Walk the entire location to observe physical conditions and general appearance of the location. Alert maintenance staff to problem areas as needed. Report issues to Manager.
2. Ensure all staff is in proper uniform including nametag, and that Central Parking System standards in professionalism and cleanliness are maintained at all times.
3. Assist in the training of new employees in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
4. Check each gate, spitter and cashier booth to ensure all equipment is working properly, and the traffic will flow smoothly. Ensure spitters have adequate number of tickets and are filled with the correct sequence of tickets. Keep manager informed on the status of the ticket inventory. Tune loops for each gate on a daily basis.
5. Check supplies at all booths and inform manager of supply needs on a weekly basis.
6. Be familiar with the facility operation and objectives, as well as the company rules and procedures. Ensure policies are followed and manager is aware of issues.
7. Handle customer complaints and report issues and needs to manager.
8. Assist manager in maintaining budgeted payroll and location expenses. Make recommendations to operate location more efficiently.
9. Supervise the functions of the operations and ensure that all proper accounting procedures are followed for cash transactions and drops.
10. Review time cards on a daily basis; ensure that proper procedures are being followed. Report problems, budget overages and possible overtime to manager.
11. Assist in preparation of location and special event schedule.
12. Ensure staff receives the required meals and breaks as needed. Routinely check with field staff to address problems and assist in training and support. Handle violations of procedures as instructed by Manager.
13. Be familiar with access card programming software to assist the manager in maintaining a smooth daily operation of equipment.
14. Be responsive to cashier calls regarding inoperative or malfunctioning equipment and arrange for repairs as expeditiously as possible.
15. Other duties as requested.
High School Diploma
This job description is not intended to imply a contract of employment. All employees serve at the will of the Company. Central Parking System also reserves the right to adjust workers' schedules and physical locations based on business needs.
Central Parking System is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Central Parking System - 2 years ago