Greets and caters to guests to ensure their satisfaction and generate repeat business. Handles the cash register transactions and balances the house bank. Responsible for directing the flow of activity in the dining room. Assists the 24 Manager in the efficient operation of the restaurant and insures that the quality of service is the best at all times. Seats guests as they come in and busses tables, if needed.
- Greets restaurant guests and escorts them to their tables, rotating seating evenly between all stations. Encourages repeat business.
- Maintains supplies and equipment needed for the dining room operations.
- Responsible for the daily balancing and reconciliation of the house bank to cash and credit card transactions.
- Responds to guest calls inquiring about room service, and takes orders.
- Maintains a constant watch on the entire dining room to ensure that guests are receiving prompt and cordial service.
- Resolves or refers to management customers concerns, complaints or suggestions.
- Provides constructive input to foster process improvement within the department.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate preferred.
- Have at least one year of cashiering experience in either restaurant or lounge environment preferred.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Able to handle multiple priorities and tasks.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, interpersonal, and customer relations skills.
- Computer literate
- Excellent service approach when dealing with guests.
- Must be able to obtain a Class I Gaming License.
- Current OLCC and Food Handler or ServSafe Certificate required.
- Maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance at all times (specific standards available).
Umpqua Indian Development Corporation - 19 months ago