Are you Ready to make the move? Then make it Hertz!
We are recruiting for a Retail Car Sales Manager for our Philadelphia location, opening soon. This is a unique, “ground floor” opportunity to participate in the development of something brand new. You will be a valued contributor to the process and will be provided the chance to help shape the future of the Car Sales division. The ideal candidate would be:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Tech-savvy, early-adopter of new technology
- Proven track record of exceeding goals
- Capable of providing superior Customer service to internal/external Customers (Great CSI)
- Experienced with social media marketing
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
- Able to lead by example
- Managing profitable wholesale and retail transactions through Car Sales Consultant and F & I Teams
- Finalizing Purchase, Trade-in, and Sales agreements, contracts, etc.
- Motivating Team members
- Lot display, inventory management & pricing
- Managing a cost efficient and quality reconditioning process
- Utilizing e-commerce tools, ie social media, listing services, inventory systems, etc
- Executing advertising and promotional plans
- Assisting with various Remarketing initiatives
- Managing Rent 2 Buy sales and related processes
- Work closely with Hertz Rental facilities
- High School Diploma or equilvalent
- 3 years Retail Car Sales experience in Management position
- Previous F+I experience
- Valid Drivers’ License and a clean record
- Capable of delivering
- Able to succeed in a global, matrix organization
- Desire to excel
- Able to garner support from Stakeholders on all initiatives
- Stable work history
Preferred Requirements :
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job opportunity to a friend
- Add this job to your Social Network!
Hertz - 9 months ago
If you've ever said, "Don't worry about it, it's just a rental," guess who hurts: Hertz, a world leader in car...