The Client Development Executive is responsible for establishing relationships with key decision makers within higher education institutions. As a Client Development Executive, you will be responsible for generating leads and managing the sales process in order to convert new clients. We are seeking sales professionals who have a strong record of success managing and achieving sales goals within a team selling environment.
• Achieve acquisition, revenue and sales goals assigned to you by the Director of Sales Management.
• Be accountable for managing relationships in specific named accounts.
• Partner with other team members in a team selling environment.
• Develop strong proposals that help our valued clients achieve their strategic goals.
• Work with the Director of Client Development and other sales, marketing and delivery team members to drive increased revenue within an assigned portfolio of higher education institutions.
Minimum Qualifications :
• A bachelor’s degree is required, but an M.B.A. is preferred.
• A minimum of five years of consultative, relationship-driven sales experience
• Higher education sales experience is a plus but not required.
• Strong record of establishing relationships with new accounts and hitting performance objectives
• Able to operate in a team selling environment and engage high-level decision makers
• Must demonstrate initiative, organizational skills and the ability to set and achieve priorities
• Strong problem-solving skills; able to manage several projects simultaneously, function well in a fast-paced environment and coordinate effectively with other team members
• Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
• Willingness for frequent travel, as well as flexibility to work infrequent evenings and/or weekends
Royall & Company - 17 months ago