Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Administer the continuous integration environments, developing build scripts, packaging and statistics.
- Administer the development environments, including setup, deployments and troubleshooting.
- Develop tools that support our software development life-cycle.
- Liaise with operations to ensure that environments and approaches correlate with the desired production state.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2-5 Related experience
- Experience with a scripting language (Perl, PHP, Ruby, Python)
- Strong Linux capabilities (ubuntu, centos, redhat)
- Experience with relational databases
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience using CI tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, CruiseControl, AntHill)
- Experience with Ruby
- Experience with Ruby-on-Rails.
- Experience as a systems administrator
- Familiarity with noSQL databases.
- Prior experience with Amazon EC2/S3 or other cloud service providers is a plus
RightScale is a great place to work and we are looking for only the best.
RightScale, Inc - 18 months ago