Salary: $13 per hour
Schedule: 16 hours per week, Monday-Thursday
Description of Duties
• Assist in the Mail Room.
• Inspect parking facilities for cleanliness, as well as maintenance and safety concerns.
• Inspect vending machines and copiers.
• Assist in any Auxiliary department, as needed.
• Follow up on work order completion.
• Run errands.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• The work will be active, with much time spent on one’s feet and walking.
• The candidate will need to be able to lift at least 40 pounds in order to work in the Mail Room.
• Friendliness and the ability to interact with a variety of people on campus are important.
• Uniform shirts will be required, and heavy shoes must be worn in the mail room for safety.
BENEFITS: Benefits are not offered for Contingent I positions.
Candidates should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .
University of Baltimore - 24 months ago