Responsible for the preparation and scanning of direct consumer loan and line documents into the Ascent Capture imaging system. Creates applicable bar codes and organizes of all file documentation. Responsible for validating paper files to image system to ensure documents were imaged accurately and completely.
1. Prepares documents for scanning, ensuring documents are segregated into defined categories and sorted accordingly. This includes but is not limited to real estate, personal property, and unsecured loans and lines of credit, Goldline accounts, and declined/withdrawn applications.
2. Prepares bar codes for all document categories via Crystal Reports and the Appro application processing system, ensuring indexing values are defined accurately.
3. Scans documents into Ascent Capture imaging system.
4. Performs callback/audit function to verify employee accuracy and system integrity on defined sample documents to ensure scanning was properly executed.
5. Separates vault documents from remainder of file. Forwards vault documents to DMS for file safekeeping and shred all remaining loan/line documents.
6. Maintains expected quality/quantity imaging rates as defined by DLP Operations.
7. Performs recurring daily scanner maintenance as defined in the system’s user manual.
8. Provides additional support to other areas of Direct Lending Operations as required.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
• Associate’s degree in Business or Finance or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Entry level trainee position
• Experience in a high volume/production environment preferred
Field of Experience
• Knowledge of consumer loan and line documentation
• Knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office software, including Word and Excel
• Ability to be a team player
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to details
• Customer service skills
• Personal computer skills
• Planning and organizational skills
• Written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of reader/printer usage and scanning equipment helpful
• Sedentary Work: lifting a maximum of 10 pounds, frequent standing/walking
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Bank of the West - 18 months ago
What is now Bank of the West has expanded over 130 years from the California frontier to its current position. The bank now serves nearly 4...