Technical Documentor would be responsible for helping create, update technical documents including but not limited to Systems Requirement, Procedure, Troubleshooting Guides, Operational Guides or Procedures
- Highly organized, big-picture logical thinker who can also drill down to fine detail.
- Advanced ability to grasp, synthesize and organize complex technical information.
- Ability to transform technical jargon into simple language.
- Basic project management.
- Work requires daily collaborative interaction and flexibility. Candidate must be a highly-dependable, results-oriented training professional who can work with minimal supervision, deliver to schedule and handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Minimum of three (3) years of Technical Writer or Documentation Specialist experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Technical writing and research abilities
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Ability to gain internal support and establish a solid working relationship with peers and management
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experienced with working with teams
Disclaimer : The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- "All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines" .
- All candidates who are authorized to work in US are encouraged to apply.
IDEALFORCE LLC - 13 months ago